There are no upcoming webinars. Please check back again.
Estate Planning Opportunities: Take Advantage of the Present to Improve Your Future
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Benjamin Franklin said, “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” Assembling a thorough estate plan is no exception. By taking advantage of the current market, there is an opportunity to save significant tax dollars and maximize legacy wealth.
Watch this informative discussion which addresses:
– Why estate planning is important and who needs it
– Key estate planning approaches to implement now
– Why these strategies are more impactful than ever
Recovering COVID-19 Business Expenses & Lost Profits – Maximizing Commercial Insurance Coverage
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
COVID-19 has forced business owners to review their commercial insurance policies in order to try to recover lost profits. Those that thought they were covered may have been shocked to find that their claims were denied. The resulting lawsuits, class action suits, insurance payout legislation and proposed federal bailouts that are on the horizon require immediate action in order to help recover lost revenue.
Watch this important discussion regarding business interruption insurance, alternative pandemic coverage options, and what proactive measures you can take immediately.
Employment Law Updates to Protect You During the Pandemic & Beyond
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Employment laws are constantly changing, and with the current coronavirus pandemic, it is essential for businesses to stay up-to-date and compliant with new regulations. Learn more about the 2020 employment law changes, how to address COVID-19 employment issues and how best to handle a business interruption insurance claim. During the webinar, we will review the latest issues regarding:
- The new Workplace Transparency Act regarding sexual harassment law training/reporting and the new employee contracts/severance agreement requirements
- Changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act regarding classification of exempt versus non-exempt employees
- Fair Labor Standards Act issues surrounding COVID-19
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act paid sick leave requirements
- Business interruption insurance claims and your options if your policy excludes coverage