- On June 13, 2018
It’s Free, Easy and Can Save You Money
Life is constantly changing – is your life insurance planning up to date? Our experience is that many life insurance portfolios are not managed after the initial purchase and become unsustainable before death or prematurely cancelled. Lower than expected policy performance and ever-increasing internal costs can create unfavorable future results. A comprehensive life insurance review can help provide solutions while options still exist.
Why review your life insurance policies?
- Coordinate your life insurance planning with your trust and will planning
- Confirm that your policies will last as long as you do and at what cost
- Determine if premium and expense reductions are available
- Consider selling any unnecessary policies
- Resolve any policy performance issues before it is too late to fix
- Assess any major life events, such as marriage, birth of a child, new job, divorce, etc. that could require the need for insurance and tax wise ownership adjustments
- Examine business transitions (value, new business partner, buy-sell, etc.) to assure your objectives are being accomplished
- Evaluate how insurance industry changes may have affected your insurance portfolio and future options, including demutualization, lower expense structures, lower interest rates, lower cost of insurance and the sale of your life insurance company’s policies to non-insurance corporations.
Kelleher & Buckley, LLC works with experienced and knowledgeable insurance teammates who can provide you with an easy and complimentary life insurance portfolio review. This review can help ensure that you have cost-efficient and appropriate coverage to meet your specific needs.
Contact Andrew Kelleher, David Buckley, Bob Holland or Linda Fine, or one of our 20+ attorneys at (847) 382-9130.